7218010 Beckett 290 GPH Auto Shut-Off Fountain Pump
This 290 GPH Beckett Submersible Auto Shut-off Fountain Pump has a built-in sensor that detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump. This fountain pump is designed for most indoor and outdoor fountains as well as other general pump uses. The adjustable valve allows you to adjust the water flow. This fountain reaches a maximum lift of 6.5 feet with a maximum of 290 gallons per hour. It efficiently pumps 280 GPH at a height of 1 ft. It conveniently connects to 1/2″ ID tubing.
- 290 GPH Auto Shut-Off Fountain Pump For indoor or outdoor use.
- Auto shut-off sensor detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump
- Ideal for medium sized fountains.
- 280 GPH at 1 foot high
- Adjustable water flow knob so you can control the water pressure.
- Additional product uses in: Fish Tanks, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Statuary and Aquariums
- Includes: 290 GPH Fountain Pump, tubing adapters
- Rotating outlet pipe offers a convenient tubing connection. Maximum pumping height: 6.5 Feet at 0 GPH.
- Fits I.D. tubing 1/2″, 5/8″
- UL Listed
- Power Requirements:
120V, 60Hz, 23 Watts
- 16′ cord length
- Safe for fish and plants
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions
Bruce L. | Verified Purchase
Great pump, dependable brand.
My last pond pump of the same brand lasted ten years. When it came time to rep loo ace the pump I used the same brand. Looking forward to years of service from the new pump.
Very powerful and exactly what I needed for our fountain. Have the valve set at about half open and it is pushing all the volume of water we need. Good purchase.