7301910 Beckett Bio Filter for G pumps (Pump not included)
This Beckett biological pond filter is the perfect addition to your fountain, koi pond, small pond, waterscape, statuary, and other types of water displays. This filter is most compatible with Beckett’s pump models G210/G250 or G325/G355 . The biological media balls help grow beneficial bacteria to naturally balance your water feature. Your water display will be healthy as ever with this filter helping keep your pond clean and making the water look crystal clear. The bio filter is easy to place into your pond and just as easy to remove for cleaning. The filter is especially great for reducing clogged fountain nozzles. Keep your water display clear, healthy, and a beautiful look with the help of this filter.
- Submersible Filter Without Pump Filtration System with Bio Media
- Attach this biological filter to a fountain or pond pump to provide water filtration through included bio media
- Easy to clean off by simply running water over the foam filters
- The filter is best-suited filtering ponds up ranging from 350 to 700 gallons
- The mechanical and biological filtration encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria for a naturally balanced pond making it safe for plants and fish
- This filter is specifically designed for use with Beckett’s G210/G250 or G325/G355.
- Pump NOT included.
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions
Sandy | Verified Purchase
Swapped out an old broken one (After 15years) new model swapped out no problem.
Bruce L. | Verified Purchase
Great pump, dependable brand.
My last pond pump of the same brand lasted ten years. When it came time to replace the pump I used the same brand. Looking forward to years of service from the new pump.
Very powerful and exactly what I needed for our fountain. Have the valve set at about half open and it is pushing all the volume of water we need. Good purchase.
Great pump at a reasonable price and very durable!
Bought a fountain from a landscaping retailer and bought this pump for it. The landscaper was going to charge me over $50 more for essentially the same pump. I have used a prior pump on a smaller fountain and it has run daily for the past 15 years without fail....and honestly, I only cleaned out the urn fountain 1 time over that entire span. Never had a single issue with that pump, so had no hesitation on buying another higher GPM pump. Has been working daily for the past 3 months so far with no issues! Highly recommend it!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.