7218510 Beckett 1250 GPH Waterfall Pump
Enhance your backyard pond with moving water using the 1250 GPH Beckett Waterfall Pump with a built-in auto shut-off. Adding this durable pump to your water feature will help you create a small to medium waterfall, for a lovely garden focal point. Its magnetic drive, energy efficient design uses considerably less power than a traditional pump, and is specifically crafted for continuous, submerged use. Its hardy, plastic casing ensures durability, and the generous front screen protects the inlet from debris. This submersible waterfall pump at a lift of 1 foot has a water flow of 1200 GPH. The maximum flow is 1250 GPH.
- For small waterfalls, 1 foot high, 12″ wide or extra large sized ponds up to 2400 gallons. Maximum pumping height of 15 feet.
- Centrifugal pump that contains no seals to leak
- 120 volt, very low energy consumption, economical to operate
- Auto shut-off sensor detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump
- Fits I.D. tubing 1″, adapter included
- A molded handle helps to easily reposition the pump
- Compact design fits easily into skimmers
- Power Requirements:
120V, 60Hz, 50 Watts
- 15′ cord length
- Safe for fish and plants
- UL Listed
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions
Sandy | Verified Purchase
Swapped out an old broken one (After 15years) new model swapped out no problem.
Bruce L. | Verified Purchase
Great pump, dependable brand.
My last pond pump of the same brand lasted ten years. When it came time to replace the pump I used the same brand. Looking forward to years of service from the new pump.
Very powerful and exactly what I needed for our fountain. Have the valve set at about half open and it is pushing all the volume of water we need. Good purchase.
Great pump at a reasonable price and very durable!
Bought a fountain from a landscaping retailer and bought this pump for it. The landscaper was going to charge me over $50 more for essentially the same pump. I have used a prior pump on a smaller fountain and it has run daily for the past 15 years without fail....and honestly, I only cleaned out the urn fountain 1 time over that entire span. Never had a single issue with that pump, so had no hesitation on buying another higher GPM pump. Has been working daily for the past 3 months so far with no issues! Highly recommend it!