7218510 Beckett 1250 GPH Waterfall Pump
Enhance your backyard pond with moving water using the 1250 GPH Beckett Waterfall Pump with a built-in auto shut-off. Adding this durable pump to your water feature will help you create a small to medium waterfall, for a lovely garden focal point. Its magnetic drive, energy efficient design uses considerably less power than a traditional pump, and is specifically crafted for continuous, submerged use. Its hardy, plastic casing ensures durability, and the generous front screen protects the inlet from debris. This submersible waterfall pump at a lift of 1 foot has a water flow of 1200 GPH. The maximum flow is 1250 GPH.
- For small waterfalls, 1 foot high, 12″ wide or extra large sized ponds up to 2400 gallons. Maximum pumping height of 15 feet.
- Centrifugal pump that contains no seals to leak
- 120 volt, very low energy consumption, economical to operate
- Auto shut-off sensor detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump
- Fits I.D. tubing 1″, adapter included
- A molded handle helps to easily reposition the pump
- Compact design fits easily into skimmers
- Power Requirements:
120V, 60Hz, 50 Watts
- 15′ cord length
- Safe for fish and plants
- UL Listed
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions
Bruce L. | Verified Purchase
Great pump, dependable brand.
My last pond pump of the same brand lasted ten years. When it came time to rep loo ace the pump I used the same brand. Looking forward to years of service from the new pump.
Very powerful and exactly what I needed for our fountain. Have the valve set at about half open and it is pushing all the volume of water we need. Good purchase.