Beckett Launches CL201ULP Plenum Rated Low Profile Condensate Pump
Beckett Corporation, a leading designer and manufacturer of condensate pumps for the HVAC/R market, today announced the release of its CL201ULP model, a plenum rated low-profile condensate pump capable of handling high acidity condensate and manufactured with low-emission plastics that meet UL 2043 safety standards for plenum applications.
- Pump is rated 115V, 60 Hz, 84 Watts
- 20 ft. max lift
- Low-profile design for applications with limited space
- UL tested to UL2043 for Plenum applications
- 3/8″ ID tubing discharge
- Pump is rated for water temperatures up to 150° F
- Capable of handling high acidity condensate
- Inlets are provided on each end of the tank cover.
- Air conditioning
- High-efficiency condensing furnaces
- High-efficiency instant water heaters
“Beckett is thrilled to bring this low-profile pump to the market and specifically address the needs of our customers who told us they needed a low-profile option that is also plenum rated,” said Sean Kubal, Beckett Corporation national sales manager. “Our customers are used to the quality and reliability of our products and this low-profile option provides them with another quality option.”
The Beckett CL201ULP plenum rated low profile condensate pump is available at BeckettUS.com and most wholesale distributors and HVAC specialty supply houses throughout the U.S. For a list of distributors, contact Beckett Corporation at 866-466-4319 or email customerservice@BeckettUS.com