7202610 Beckett 160 GPH Low Water Auto Shut-off Submersible Fountain Pump
This 160 GPH Beckett Low Water Auto Shut-off Submersible Fountain Pump has a built-in sensor that detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump. This fountain pump is designed for most indoor and outdoor fountains as well as other general pump uses. The adjustable valve allows you to adjust the water flow. This fountain reaches a maximum lift of 4 feet with a maximum of 160 gallons per hour. It efficiently pumps 130 GPH at a height of 1 ft. It conveniently connects to 1/4″ or 1/2 “, ID tubing.
- 160 GPH Low Water Auto Shut-off Submersible Fountain Pump for indoor or outdoor use.
- Low water auto shut-off sensor detects low water levels and automatically shuts off the pump, preserving the life of the pump
- Ideal for small sized fountains.
- 130 GPH at 1 foot high
- Adjustable water flow knob so you can control the water pressure.
- Additional product uses in: Fish Tanks, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Statuary and Aquariums
- Includes: 160 GPH Fountain Pump, tubing adapters
- Fits I.D. tubing 1/4″, 1/2″
- UL Listed
- Power Requirements:
120V, 60Hz, 10 Watts
- 6′ cord length
- Safe for fish and plants
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions
Sandy | Verified Purchase
Swapped out an old broken one (After 15years) new model swapped out no problem.
Bruce L. | Verified Purchase
Great pump, dependable brand.
My last pond pump of the same brand lasted ten years. When it came time to replace the pump I used the same brand. Looking forward to years of service from the new pump.
Very powerful and exactly what I needed for our fountain. Have the valve set at about half open and it is pushing all the volume of water we need. Good purchase.
Great pump at a reasonable price and very durable!
Bought a fountain from a landscaping retailer and bought this pump for it. The landscaper was going to charge me over $50 more for essentially the same pump. I have used a prior pump on a smaller fountain and it has run daily for the past 15 years without fail....and honestly, I only cleaned out the urn fountain 1 time over that entire span. Never had a single issue with that pump, so had no hesitation on buying another higher GPM pump. Has been working daily for the past 3 months so far with no issues! Highly recommend it!