CB15 & CB20 Series Medium Condensate Pumps
Beckett’s family of medium condensate pumps are designed to meet or exceed your toughest job demands, including high efficiency gas furnaces. This pump is engineered to be user friendly with features like lift-to-test-tab for the main switch and the ability to mount the pump from either side. It features a larger replaceable Duck-Bill check valve design and convenient discharge with both 3/8” O.D. barb and 1/4” MNPT threads.
- 6 Ft. Cord with plug
- All Black Flame Retardant Plastic
- Larger High Impact ABS Tank
- Can Mount From Either Side
- Four Intake Holes
- Heavy Gauge Steel Motor Mount
- Capable Of Handling Mild Acids
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Quiet Operation
- A More Reliable Micro Switch Float Mechanism
- Check out the larger replaceable Duck-Bill check valve design
- Convenient discharge with both barb and threads.
- UL/CUL listed
- Tank capacity is 2.0 US quart (1.9 Liters)
PRODUCTS IN THIS SERIES:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sign Up For E-Mail Updates & Promotions
Teresa | Verified Purchase
Love it. It is so silent and performs beautifully. I could not have asked for anything more.
Sandy | Verified Purchase
Swapped out an old broken one (After 15years) new model swapped out no problem.
Stargazer | Verified Purchase
My previous pump was a Little Giant that came with my house I bought. I went with Beckett because…
My previous pump was a Little Giant that came with my house I bought. I went with Beckett because of its name recognition in the Industry. This pump is so much quieter and cycles less when running. I very much recommend this product.